Your first appointment will be 60 – 75 minutes. During the first treatment, the acupuncturist will do an initial evaluation – asking detail questions regarding your main health concern and overall general health questions. Your Acupuncture treatment will start immediately after the initial evaluation is completed. Follow-up visits will be 45 minutes to an hour.
- If it is your first treatment, please print out the new patient forms and fill out all the paperwork before your appointment. Otherwise, plan to arrive 15 minutes early in order to fill out paperwork.
- Make sure to verify insurance coverage prior to coming in for your first appointment. The phone number should be on the front or back of your insurance card.
- Please bring your drivers license and insurance card to your first treatment, we need to copy them for our records.
- Wear comfortable clothing that can be pulled up to the knees and past the elbows. If you need to disrobe, we can provide you with a gown.
- Make sure to eat a light meal beforehand.